Wednesday, February 16, 2011

As a mom of a two daughter, one a teenager and the other a preschooler, I know it is easy for kids to suffer from low self esteem and a feeling of not fitting in.  I have been looking for a way to show them both how much they are loved and how important they are- not just to me, but to their families and friends.  I was excited to learn of the Album of Hope campaign Creative Memories has started.  This campaign is about creating Albums of Hope that let the children in your life know that they are loved, valued, what your hopes for them are, and shows them how important they are.

"I believe photos and scrapbooks might be a parent's secret weapon,  There are few tools out there that are more powerful or effective in helping to raise confident, happy, well-adjusted kids."  -Dr. Kenneth Condrell

Please go to the Album of Hope movement page and join the movement.  This page will give you information and ideas on how to create an Album of Hope.

You can get ideas for creating quick and simple albums at CM Project Center.  There is free predesigned digital layouts for both PC and Mac in the digital by clicking here.

This is a sample digital layout



I look forward to seeing everyone's Album of Hope.  If you want to make an Album of Hope but need help, email me and I will help you put together an incredible album.

No comments:

Post a Comment