Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some Digital Pages

With these four digital pages I only have two layouts to do for 2009.  YAY me!  It is now February 2011 so I have all of 2010 to do.  I hope to get a major chunk of that done while I am at a weekend retreat later this month.

The digital pages were really easy to do.  I know a lot of people think digital scrapbooking is hard.  I use Storybook Creator software and Creative Memories has kits called Click and Fills so all I have to do is drop my photos and the papers and embellishments into the predesigned pages.

The first two pages are from my oldest daughter's 13th birthday party.  With this I kept it very simple and used plain black for the background and added splashes of color that matched her Fiesta themed party.


















These next two pages I used the Discover Power Palette with the Click and Fill Template.

1 comment: